dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

lonely

I intended to get up early and walk at 6, but I slept in until 8:30 or so. We got some things done, like I got a skirt and a teeshirt at WEAVE thrift. And we got lots of foods at Trader Joe's--we were out of soymilk, which is a difficulty.

In the afternoon, Erik washed dishes and did four loads of darks.

Tonight Erik is out with T. I wish I was invited, but I don't like the video games they play. I've been listening to music (Yoko Ono then Tori Amos) and writing a little bit. I seem to only write poems when Erik's out, or else at women's writers group.

They had organic grape tomatoes at the dollar store, so I had some in a salad, and I cooked up some for Erik's rice and lentils. I wrote a letter to C in Bishop. I chatted with my friend A, who was at a skating rink in Chico.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home