dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

anew

Erik's working outside the home today through Friday. I've been going through my mail and listening to a CD my penpal A in England sent me (waiting music for her wedding). I cleaned up a bit. At 4:30 my friend P is dropping off a manuscript for me to proofread.

I wrote a letter to a non-profit that has an office one street down from ours, asking them for office work. I need to get my resume together and really decide whether I want office work before I send it. I have an old resume that I feel lost about. Maybe I just need to cut a bunch. My ex-therapist was telling me I should make a skills-based resume. But I don't know if I feel up to revamping the whole thing.

Some kind of bug bit me on the leg, and it's made a huge welt. It's been there for a couple days now, and I really wish it would go away. There's a red oval about an inch wide and then a pink oval surrounding it about three and a half inches wide. It itches like crazy, but I'm not scratching. I've considered taking a Benadryl--I happen to have some for sleeping purposes and have never used them. But I don't want to conk out.

I haven't read any livejournal since I got home from my trip. There's no way I can catch up, so I'll just begin anew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home