dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

mostly carrots

Tonight we're in Texas, on our way back to California. I swam at the hotel pool, and hopefully tonight I'll sleep like a log. We stopped for dinner at a restaurant called Portbella Grill in Elk City, Oklahoma. I got a pasta dish that wasn't so great. My side of veggies was mostly carrots (orange ones and yellow ones, strangely enough). I'm all out of books to read, finished Kafka on the Shore yesterday. I have Playaways but don't feel like reading a book with my ears right now. Maybe tomorrow I'll get bored enough to just give it a try. My dad's been listening to a satellite radio station that plays all acoustic tunes, and today I was shocked silly to hear "Bright as Yellow" by Innocence Mission. They also played cover "Wonderful World" by Innocence Mission. (That used to be my favorite band.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home