dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, August 27, 2009

chili and chocolate

Today I made chili. I used some pink beans that I picked up at a regular grocery store maybe half a year ago, last time I was at a regular grocery store--the chili is very good, but it took me a while to "get" it--the flavor of the pink beans really comes through, and I had never had them before. (I bought them because they were the cheapest.)

This morning we went to the co-op. We bought various types of vegan chocolate. I told Erik I'm making up for lost time. I wanted some rose-flavored, but they didn't have any. I got some mint and some cherry and some rice crispy, all dark. Oh, and we got something like a Mounds bar but vegan. We ate that on the way to McKinley Park where Erik ran and I walked. Then I read the two zines John Isaacson gave me. They're funny and fun. Something my zines could use is a little more fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home