dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

keeping it together

Today I went in the morning to Vedanta to do the bulletin with P. It was fun. Swami gave me a cookie and one for Erik.

Then we had a big internet problem and it took about an hour to fix. I had to get on the phone with a tech support person who wasn't the best at communicating. I missed her saying that one of the password letters was supposed to be uppercase, which caused trouble. But we got it fixed!

Phone line's dead again, though.

I tried calling county health to reschedule my appointment, but I couldn't get through. I tried for hours. I finally got through to be put on hold at 3:03, but my dentist appointment was at 4, and they hadn't picked up before 3:50, so I had to hang up.

The dentist was okay. I hadn't had a filling in a long time. I think I'm a good candidate for some kind of pre-dentist sedation, but I have no sedatives. Just about lost it--didn't lose it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home