dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, November 01, 2009

we are failing daily

This morning we went to Davis. Well, first we went to the farmers market under the freeway and got apples and onions. Then we went to Davis. At the bird refuge we weren't so comfortable. There were hunters. I don't think we'll return. On the other hand, I wrote a letter to my cousin, green ink on pink paper, one of my favorite combinations. Then we went to Davis. I could wander around the co-op for hours, but I only wandered around for about 45 minutes before Erik was very ready to go. So then we went looking for a stationery shop called Carousel, but it's closed down. We went to Avid Reader, and I bought some cards including four Sacramento postcards of Tower Bridge lit up at night. At the co-op I bought some Indian sweets made out of cashews, sugar, cardamom, saffron, and pistachios. They're vegan and delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home