dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, December 13, 2009

day after Erik's birthday

I've been sick for a few days now. I think it's Erik's cold, but he didn't have a sore throat, so it's kind of confusing. Last night my throat hurt so bad that I worried something was wrong, but it didn't feel like that today, so maybe I'm getting better. Today I napped for two hours and had fitful dreams. I haven't been well enough to bake Erik's vegan carrot ginger cake. Meanwhile I hope I'm not eating too many of the carrots. I've managed to meet my three-hour-per-day SAT scoring goal every day, so yay for me. I've stopped eating bananas (they were giving me heartburn--I like them kind of green), but I haven't stopped buying them, so we have a ludicrous quantity. That's okay because I always like to have overripe bananas on hand for making vegan banana pancakes. I don't know if I should stop putting "vegan" before the name of every dish I make, but I figure I might get new visitors to my blog at any time, and if I leave off the "vegan" then they won't know. I don't have the wherewithal to break my ideas into paragraphs today, so sorry about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home