dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, December 11, 2009

dizzy again

I've been having this dizziness for two weeks and have been trying to figure out why. My most recent theory is that I'm spending too much time on the computer. Maybe I hold my neck funny? Another idea is that my diet's screwed up. Maybe I am not doing a good enough job being home-vegan--I am missing some nutrients, or the lack of protein is catching up with me. It's hard to say. Maybe I should eat kale or something.

Today I got a super-special letter from my new friend in Australia. She has beautiful handwriting.

Other mail is a postcard from this fabulous girl in Canada who is sending me a postcard almost every day! What did I do to deserve such fabulousness?

I made rice and lentils and used a ton of cumin and it's excellent! Usually I use mostly curry powder, but I lost the curry powder in the freezer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home