dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, January 03, 2010

no poo

A friend mentioned this alternative to shampoo on her livejournal.

http://www.naturemoms.com/no-shampoo-alternative.html

It's called No Poo and uses baking soda and apple cider vinegar. I'm kind of curious about it. I've been washing my hair less frequently lately--every other day instead of every day. It looks quite messy the unwashed day, but I'm trying not to care, and when it's cold enough, I wear a hat.

1 Comments:

  • At January 03, 2010 6:21 PM, Blogger Amanda Laughtland said…

    I have been using some nice shampoos from Kiss My Face and another "organic" brand whose name I forget but the shampoo has a nice rosemary scent. And the Shikai brand is also good. These are pricey but less environmentally harmful, etc.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home