dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, January 17, 2010

too tired to think of a title

Tonight there was a puja for Swami Brahmananda. I drove there in the dark and rain! I sang my heart out, and it was beautiful. Barely anyone was there, but the choir sounded like a powerful force.

We haven't been sleeping well, so I have been yawning and blinking a lot. This afternoon we went to Temple II and I wrote in my journal and read The Elegance of the Hedgehog. I drank my two pots of Ginger Tangerine tea.

Well, California's going to be wet for a while!

Tonight I got a kick-ass email from my ButterSword friends that I will reply to tomorrow. However, gmail wouldn't load properly so chat didn't work, so if you're reading, loved one I chat with every night, that's why I was missing. Talk to you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home