dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, March 29, 2010

lunch, more work, collage cover

Lunch with M was fun though odd. Someone who was one of the closest people to me for five formative years and then off and on for longer and then nothing at all for six years--seeing her again was sort of a shock. But we did great. Park, Indian food, tea.

I was looking forward to a lot of time off coming up, but today I was offered work on another online scoring project. Sad face! So I won't have all that freedom I dreamed of, but it's better for our pocketbook.

Still, today I got in the mail what I was waiting for--the collage for the cover of functionally ill 7. It's beautiful. So soon I want to go to a copy place and mess around with that and get my originals all ready for the real copying later this week in Berkeley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home