dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

from under my rock

Yesterday we finished the taxes. Go us. Today I can send them, if I want.

Erik's trying to work 72 hours this week, and I have to be really independent and resilient, which I'm not feeling one bit. I'm distracting myself with music and working on Erik and Laura-Marie Magazine 47. I keep thinking I'm done and finding something to cut. I had a half-assed intro that I cut, which felt good. I've seen some great intros, but mostly aren't they boring? So I have two more pages, and I think I'll write some more zine reviews. I always have unread zines around. Oh, and I can review the manga I'm reading, not simple.

Even if I finish I have no way to get to the Sacramento copy shop I use.

I'm also trying to comfort myself with thoughts of this weekend, the fun of seeing Ellen Redbird's play Verve of Verge and seeing friends and my parents. Usually when I see my parents, my mom and I sit in the living room and she holds my hand for a long time, which I like.

I've had a headache since last night, but it's not too bad.

And that's my super-exciting life!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home