dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, April 17, 2010

out of town

This weekend we're out of town. My parents' dog had surgery, so she has a plastic cone around her neck so she won't pull out her stitches. I've eaten Easter candy. Tonight is the play. I'm excited because I haven't been to a play in 10 years, and it's my best friend's play--she wrote it and directed it. We've been waiting a long time. Now we're going out to breakfast after much debate. I will post again later or tomorrow.

3 Comments:

  • At April 17, 2010 10:39 PM, Blogger Octavia said…

    Hi. My name is Newt and I just finished reading the "functionally ill" you published in 2007. I got it at the Portland central library when looking for zines about chronic pain and mental illness.

    I want to say thank you, and also that I think your zine is amazing.

    <3

     
  • At April 20, 2010 1:49 PM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    Hi, Newt--I'm so happy to hear that functionally ill was valuable to you. There are seven issues now, and I would be happy to send more to you--just let me know.

    LM

     
  • At April 20, 2010 3:18 PM, Blogger Octavia said…

    Oh, thank you! I'm inundated with zines right now, but I'll probably hit you up later.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home