dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, May 20, 2010

hike, temporary zine lib, Furniture Press

It's a sunny Thursday morning, and Erik's hiking with T--he told me the name of the trail--Stevens', maybe? He says we picked huckleberries there. I thought they were blackberries. I'm seeing my friend P this afternoon and hope to go for a walk with her.

Ayun Halliday is having a temporary zine library and asked for zines, so I'm sending her the two newest functionally ills and the new ELM.

Furniture Press is having a poetry book competition with an August 31st deadline that I'm thinking about entering. I'd need to send 50 to 80 pages of poetry, which is a lot. Erik said he'd help me get something together. Yesterday I bought a book by the judge so I can see what he writes like--hopefully it's something I'd like to read anyway, and he's friends or at least friendly with my bestie E.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home