dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, June 24, 2010

haptic

I needed another pair of shorts before the trip I'm going on this weekend, so I went clothes shopping today, not my favorite thing to do, but finally at Thrift Town I found a pair of shorts--they're a good length. So I'm satisfied. We also went to the library where I picked up a book called Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto.

Then we came home and Erik read to me from Spring Snow by Mishima. Then I made dal. I added cayenne pepper this time, but I added so little it can't really be detected. Next time I'll put in twice as much.

I learned a good word today: haptic. It means relating to the sense of touch. I think it's like gustatory for the sense of taste or olfactory for the sense of smell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home