dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

outage

This afternoon the power went out. We lost all the messages that were on the answering machine (we don't listen to them very often). So I hope none of them were important.

When the power went out, it was obvious because the air conditioner quit. Voices could be heard outside. Erik opened the door, and a neighbor yelled that there had been an accident and no one had power.

I wanted to go out to the store, where there would be air conditioning--I need another pair of shorts. But Erik got up before 4 this morning and same thing yesterday, so he's exhausted, so we stayed home. Then the power came back on in only half an hour.

Why am I telling you all this? Well, I guess that's what blogging's all about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home