dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, July 03, 2010

the fall

I forgot to say that when we got home last night, I tripped and fell on the front steps. I'm fine, but it was a real surprise. I fell forward and broke my fall with my left hand, and I got a scratch on my left leg, so almost no damage at all. It's weird to be walking one minute and flat on the ground the next. A neighbor saw and asked me if I was all right. Again this morning he asked if I was feeling okay. Embarrassing!

2 Comments:

  • At July 04, 2010 10:42 AM, Anonymous MC said…

    I do that constantly. I'm a walking safety hazard. Maybe because I'm always thinking? I guess i get distracted by my own thoughts and I forget what I'm going on? I'm not sure but I think I was talking about this movie I saw about this guy named Lawrence who was in the desert in Arabia? He had to lead the Jewish people into exile I think. I really should finish watching that.

     
  • At July 04, 2010 11:11 AM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    I think for me it had to do with exhaustion, and I'm wary of my cheap plastic sandals as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home