dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, July 17, 2010

lotus day

This morning we went to our favorite park so Erik could run and I could walk, but we had a hard time finding parking. Turns out there was a ton going on there--a swim meet at the pool, a mega outdoor yoga class, and at least two boot camp things. Oh, and a mini farmers market which we patronized--we bought no spray peaches and more Thai basil.

On a different outing, we went to my church and saw the lotuses in bloom. They're gorgeous. Then we stopped at Whole Foods to look for a birthday card for Erik's dad, but then we completely forgot about our entire purpose and bought bread and garlic and soy milk and didn't even look at cards. Oh, and I got some roasted unsalted almonds, which are my favorite snack.

I typed up a couple dreams and wrote a letter to Jesse Reklaw and am sending him functionally ill 6. I hope he wants to use one of my dreams for his Slow Wave comic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home