dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, July 03, 2010

lotus necklace

A week ago I was on Etsy and started looking at local merchants for no good reason and found a jewelry making person whose stuff I liked--I most liked a lotus pendant, or more small like a charm. So I bought it--I think it was $8. And it came in the mail, but I needed a silver chain (all I have is a gold chain from when I was wearing a Catholic saint medallion that my mom gave me). So I went to Kohl's this morning because I had a coupon in the mail for $10 off $20, and I thought it might be $25, so I could get a deal. Well, to make a long story short, it was only just more than $10 because silver was on sale, so I didn't get to use my coupon.

I don't like the way at Kohl's there are so many sales and coupons because it feels gimmicky. I wish they just offered everything at a fair price at all times. But that's not the way of the world.

Anyway, here is a link to the charm. Don't know how long this link will last.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/50220545/sterling-silver-lotus-charm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home