dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

lemon diamonds

When Erik and I were at San Francisco Botanical Garden a couple weeks ago, there was a plant called Kangaroo's Paw, and the other day I saw they were selling it at Trader Joe's.

Also at Trader Joe's they were selling Naked Ladies. I thought about buying some but didn't.

Today we went to a brilliant Music at Noon concert, a pianist who was obviously a genius and played us an hour of music by memory. I think I liked the Beethoven best.

This morning I saw my friend P. She was wearing a blanket like a shawl. She'd had a bad reaction to some medication.

This afternoon I took a long nap and dreamt of a friend I haven't seen in 20 years and dreamt Erik asked me to marry him and gave me lemon diamond earrings. I told him, "We're already married," and accepted them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home