dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

voting day

Sunday we had a fantastic Halloween in Berkeley. I made copies, we ate delicious Indian-Pakistani food, we went to Tilden Park, and we went out to dinner with a friend. It was all super-fun.

Yesterday was a non-event--I didn't leave the apartment except to go to the post office in the morning and Trader Joe's at night. I've been binding zines and writing notes to go in the mail.

Today Erik's hiking at Pt Reyes. I've walked to the blue mailbox twice but otherwise am having a quiet home-day by myself. Or with Kitty, rather. He wants lots of attention but is sleeping at the moment.

This morning we turned in our absentee ballots at the church across the street in exchange for "I Voted" stickers. It's good to have done our duty, and we can only cross our fingers now and hope for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home