dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, January 17, 2011

ginger ale

Tonight we played silly word games (Text Twist II and Word Bubbles). For lunch we cooked up a vegan frozen pepperoni pizza. It was nothing I'd ever buy again but kind of cool to try. I thought it had way to much pretend pepperoni on it.

A couple weeks ago at Whole Foods I bought some stevia-sweetened soda, ginger ale--it was on sale. I've decided I don't like stevia. So I don't know what to do with the five sodas I have left.

Today I wrote a couple letters. I'm excited the digital voice recorder I bought on Amazon will come soon. I can't wait to play with it.

2 Comments:

  • At January 17, 2011 11:20 PM, Blogger Sairs said…

    I don't like stevia either. I got some a while ago to try instead of sugar but I've decide that after using splenda for ages, that I am going to go back to sugar. I don't have a lot of things with sugar in them any way, mainly my cereal but I figure it's probably better than fake stuff anyway. I've been letter writing too :)
    ~Sarah~

     
  • At January 18, 2011 11:46 AM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    Yeah, I really wanted to like stevia! Oh well. :P Happy letter writing to you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home