dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, March 31, 2011

luxury

Today it's very warm again. I wore shorts for the first time since fall. We went to the park, and there were too many bugs. Some were biting me (I think ants) but not biting Erik. So we left.

At the library I picked up four things that were waiting for me. At Whole Foods I was going to pick up ingredients for vegan drunken noodles, but they didn't have vegetarian oyster sauce. I need to go to a store with a bigger selection or else give up. They didn't have Thai basil either. I've bought that at the farmers market before, the big one under the freeway.

So we have a reprieve--we don't need to train until the 4th. Then scoring will start the 5th or 6th. I worked a few hours this morning anyway. But it's luxurious to have days off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home