dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Capitol Park

I figured out who the postcard was from!

Yesterday I went to a Music at Noon concert by myself then visited Capitol Park for two hours with my friend A who comes in Sac for activism. We talked about big ideas. We sat at a shady bench near the Vietnam War Memorial and talked about crazy stuff, queer stuff, medication, the Icarus Project, Ghost Mice lyrics, gender, and oppression at the hands of the mental health system. It was very good.

Then I was super tired and lay on the bed reeling. Then I called my best friend A in New York and she called me back late for her.

Today I need to work but everything in me tells me not to. I'm afraid of missing papers and those terrible shocks of failure.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home