dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, April 23, 2011

vinegar

Today I had a long, long phone call with the A who lives in NY. We talked about everything and more. I was home, then in the car, then in the car at the park. I was lying back looking at tree leaves through the sun roof. Erik ran for more than an hour and 20 minutes.

I was hoping to have tomorrow off for the holiday. There were conflicting reports on work's website. But I do not have the day off. We're visiting some vernal pools. It might rain, so I will have to remember my umbrella.

Lately all the rage at Chez Erik and Laura-Marie is pickle sandwiches. They are tres nutritious too. I guess the bread's nutritious. That's about it. Are pickles nutritious? They just taste like vinegar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home