dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I am proof that I am real

Today I saw A--not the A I often talk about, but a different one. It seems lately that many of my favorite people have names that begin with vowels. My two best friends especially. And Erik.

We talked for two hours at Naked Lounge over tea. I had something with berry in its name. She had something I forget.

She is so smart and I'm happy I get to see her next week too. I gave her a mix cd she can listen to in the car as she drives home tomorrow.

I'm writing every day and meditating every day.

Today I baked some vegan chocolate chip cookies, my friend J's recipe. They turned out much like the vegan Trader Joe's chocolate chip cookies. They're scrumptious. Erik likes them but is extra especially fond of the kind I bake with sweet potatoes in them. Maybe I'll bake those soon. I bought walnuts just to have walnuts in cookies though we also have them in our oatmeal sometimes.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home