dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, May 27, 2011

my day, by Laura-Marie Taylor

This morning I chatted with A for almost four hours. Then Erik and I ran errands, like we went to the library where I curiously looked for Foucault. I don't expect to understand him, but I was like, what the heck. I'll just read the first page. But they didn't have any at that branch. I need to go to Central.

And we went to the Book Den where I picked up a book of poems for a friend. And we went to the grocery store.

Then we went to the park, where Erik ran for an hour and I wrote a letter to H in Oakland. I also watched crows.

And that's my super-exciting life! In bad news, looks like my property manager has moved in to my apartment complex? I don't know why and can only hope it's temporary. Well, everything's temporary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home