dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

vegan brownies

I notice I haven't been blogging! But last night I baked vegan brownies. They turned out pretty delicious but more cakey than might be ideal for me. I missed the timer and cooked them about five minutes longer than I wanted to. Erik was reading me The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle for two hours straight. This morning we have our usual breakfast oatmeal. I was thinking about taking a Spanish class next semester at the local community college, but I'm studying the bus route and finding there is a gap in service that will not do. I need to call them and find out if there really is a gap or if the online trip planner is misleading me. Thanksgiving was good, but Erik lost most of his gear, wallet, and keys on a disastrous backpacking trip. And that's my news. I don't know if and when I'll blog again, but I have good wishes for all of you.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home