dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Plan-it-x super sale

I sent twenty bucks to Plan-it-x records for the super sale. I got sent a lot of cds and two dvds. One of the cds was Grand Ledge by Paul Baribeau. I was so happy because I love the Paul Baribeau cd I already had. I'm listening to Grand Ledge right now and love it. It has "Ten Things" on it which I find inspiring.

I also got Here, Not There by Heathers which I sent to my best friend A because she liked the two songs of theirs I put on her latest mix.

I also got Romance, Conflict, Adventure by BFF which I want to give someone but I don't know who.

And all the other cds I don't know and haven't listened to yet, and I haven't watched either of the dvds, but I am so happy they are waiting for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home