dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, July 26, 2012

letter

Dear world,

Today my best friend E sent me a meticulously researched email about bassoons for sale and rent all over the country.  It was very sweet and informative.  Tomorrow I have phonecalls to make.

Today I finished one poem and wrote another.  I got some great emails in addition to the one from E, like one from my mom, one from a new friend, one from an old Icarus friend, one from an anarchist...  Actually, those last three people are probably all anarchists.

I've been craving gandules.  I want to go to a Mexican grocery store and look for these pigeon peas.  I also want refried red beans.

I hope you're having a good day, world.

your inhabitant,
Laura-Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home