dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, August 05, 2012

something something something something

Dear world,

Good morning.  Yesterday we helped a friend move.  It took 12 hours total, but we weren't carrying stuff all that time.  There was some waiting and rest and dinner.  Then last night we were up late, and I was wide awake this morning at 7, so I'm underslept.  But I wanted to blog before another moment passed so you wouldn't forget about me, world. 

What can I tell you?  That the dishes were dirty and I washed them?  That I've been writing poems?  That part of my tooth fell out or else a filling and now there's an empty space where none should be?  There are so many details of everyday life, and sometimes it's hard to sort through.

So I feel lost, but I know I actually know where I am.  It's just a feeling.  So good morning.

your something,
Laura-Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home