dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, September 17, 2012

more pics

Here's a small portion of our backyard garden.  This is plot six.  In the back is our new Thompson's seedless grapevine named Fig Tree.


Here's a wood duck on some midtown art.


Here's a tag, I suppose.


Okay, now is modern times.  Yesterday we were in Berkeley, and here's a Day of the Dead sticker Ming noticed and photographed under a table at my favorite restaurant.


Then in the evening we went to a concert at 924 Gilman.  These stickers were stuck to a trashcan.  Do you recognize the design from a previous picture I posted, from somewhere in Sacramento?  I was surprised to see them.


And we saw a favorite band of mine, Tooth Soup.  Here's a picture of them playing, photo thanks to Ming.


And here's a very artistic one of them playing, again thanks to Ming.


Thanks for looking at all these photos, friends.  The concert was fantastic, and my hearing is back to normal.  Hurray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home