dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

smiles, not smirks

Tonight we went to choir practice.  It makes me feel good to sing.

Today we walked to the co-op for pretend butter.  It was mostly uneventful.  There is a smashed tv on the sidewalk between here and there, though.  And some new graffiti--I'll try to remember to take a picture for you.

This morning--again--there was someone sleeping in front of the women's center I go to for free breakfast.  We said hi.  He wasn't actually asleep.  On my way out, he and I made eye contact, and I smiled, but afterward I was afraid it had looked like a smirk.

--maple and brown sugar oatmeal packet, one
--orange slices
--strawberry yogurt
--bread with pretend butter
--tea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home