dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, September 06, 2013

free candy

This morning I went to free breakfast.  It was not egg day.  I thought when school started, Fridays would be eggs days again.  Maybe the school that made the eggs is not in session yet, or maybe they discontinued their egg making.

Anyway, Ming and I went to Perko's to check out their meeting room.  We have a game we want to play with friends but nowhere to play it.

Then we went to Old Sac where we got free candy.  I got two pieces of taffy: hot chocolate and...?  Can't remember.  Ming got some tea flavored candy and let me try it.  It was delicious.  I liked looking at the candy.

We read historical markers and thought about the railroad and pony express.

Today again we'll await the mail.  Last night I dreamt of tying something with ribbon.  Today we passed a sock store and there were shoelaces in the window.  I want something like shoelaces to sew to my new hat as ties for when it's windy.  But I didn't want to pay $4. 

Do you have anything I can sew to my hat as ties?  I was thinking something dark green.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home