dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, November 15, 2013

halfway there

I am at 25,100 something words on my pretend novel.  I feel like it's a lot of work and I can't do it anymore.  At the same time I feel like I can totally do it and in fact it's easy because of how it's broken down into small bits.  I can't believe I have to do this much again.  But it's okay.  I think I can do it.

What's going to get hard is if we travel for Thanksgiving and I have to skip days and catch up.

We take BOB to the shop on Monday morning.  We'll see what they say.  I'm curious whether BOB's problems are something that can be fixed or if it's time to say goodbye. Right now it's running rough but running.  And it starts, but it takes three or four tries. 

So wish BOB luck or pray for it, if you pray for trucks. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home