dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

three good things

Today we bought two simple, beautiful glass candle holders at Goodwill.  I washed them with dishsoap and dried them off with a paper towel.  They were 49 cents each.

I have a draft of hat genius 4.  It's sad, though.  I think for the cover I'll use a drawing of Ming that I made a couple weeks ago.  It's a really strange drawing.

Today I forgot to send or failed to send a lot of mail.  Not one person has ordered girl holding onto my legs yet.  So I'm sending some out to poet friends.

3 Comments:

  • At November 16, 2013 8:00 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Thanks again for "girl...." I really like it.

    I love finding something beautiful at the thrift shop. So many treasures to be found there. :)

    What will you do with the text of your pretend novel when you finish it?

     
  • At November 16, 2013 8:14 AM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    Hello! You're very welcome. I hope you do review it and let me know where. Yes, thrift stores are great. Let's see. I could send it to you, if you want to read it! c:

     
  • At November 17, 2013 9:34 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    I always like to read your work. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home