dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

gmorning

Yesterday was busy.  Some highlights were seeing P in Carmichael, having a mobile notary do divorce forms with me and E at his place, and dinner with friends.  I made easy vegan sweet potato curry using Thai curry paste.  It was delicious.  I made rice and garlic spinach too.  Friends enjoyed it.

I got to pet a cat.  "You have new people to love on," one of the friends said.  We had chocolate after dinner.  It was salty, a trend I don't like.

The friends had a roommate who was in the living room the whole time who we weren't introduced to and who sometimes commented within our conversation.  It was weird.  He was on his computer working on a paper.

So now I have more divorce paperwork to file.  And I think I'm going back to sleep.  Gnight!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home