dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

spinach dreams

This morning we delivered the bag lunches.  I'm curious about how the sandwiches tasted.  I had a secret fantasy that they would say, "We have two bags too many," and give me and Ming lunches, and then we could know.

This afternoon I had a dentist appointment.  I was amazed at how long it took.  They had to shave down my filling ten times!  I thought I would walk out the door and crickets would be chirping and it would be the dead of night!  This was the most difficult filling of my life.  Luckily I walked out laughing instead of crying.  Just so relieved it was over. 

I thought they were going to have to take the new filling out and start over, at one point.  So glad they didn't need to do that.

What does the night hold for me, the true one, not the imagined cricket chirping one?  Hopefully I won't have weird weird dreams about spinach for eight hours like last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home