dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, January 10, 2015

something weird

We went to the car wash and had our car washed.  I had never done that.  It was weird.  But we wanted to get the salt off.  From being in South Lake Tahoe and driving in snow.

I walked to the Iraqi bakery down the street and had a falafel.  I bought fresh diamond bread and some labneh.  I bought corncake.  I was needing some comfort and abundance after meeting with my lawyer. 

So yesterday I had therapy, and my therapist said my lawyer called her.  She needed some updated information.  She needed to know why I can't work on an assembly line stuffing rags.

I've had a hard few days, but I will be okay even though at Trader Joe's this morning, a leaf blower blew dirt all over the Echo.  The dirt stuck to the dew.  Our car is covered in dirt, and I'm thinking about complaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home