dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, July 06, 2015

kite dream

This morning our friend BB had a trial.  He didn't know if he would go to jail, afterward, or to Colorado on a camping trip.  He prepared for both.  Luckily, he is off to Colorado now.

I've been writing a lot.  I have a draft of a new short zine: Laura-Marie's Master's Degrees.  It's funny.

Today Ming is picking up sandwiches from G's house and delivering them to the park along with water.

It's very cloudy here, which I love.  We walked early, like usual.  Cicadas are outside.  They like the courtyard's trees.

Last night I dreamt I was flying a kite at the beach and it lifted me.  I was lifted up over the ocean and realized the wind would die down, dropping me into the water, and my cell phone would be ruined.  I was trying to figure out what to do when the dream changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home