dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, October 09, 2015

white rabbits

I guess White Rabbit candies aren't vegetarian.  Wikipedia says they have gelatin in them.  We used to eat them at work, at the grading factory.  

We looked for White Rabbits yesterday at a pan-Asian supermarket.  We couldn't find any.  But I got some vegan sesame candy.

Today I interview a friend, the husband of the other friend I was interviewing.  Then King R is coming over to chop veggies, which he does every other week now.  I need to make him some coffee.  

Tonight's political prisoner letter writing night.  There was no birthday poster for October 2015, so Ming printed off last year's and corrected it.  One of the prisoners was released (Eric McDavid), and another two were moved.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home