dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, January 06, 2016

how to build community

That pinball game--I took a picture of it really quick with my phone, not knowing if taking pictures there was okay.  It's a mysterious game.  I think it's in Spanish.  You should come to the pinball museum!

Also we went to Ethiopian food for lunch, then to an Ethiopian market for spices.  I hope they sold us the right spices.

Also we went to Barnes & Noble.  I looked at Christmas clearance stuff and bought nothing.  Thought about buying some Christmas soap, but even at half off, it was $2.50.

There was a free magazine newspaper at Mr Sandwich where I have bought boba sometimes.  It had a picture of bees on it and said something like How to Build Community, so I picked it up.  But the ways to build community it listed were not for me at all.  It was more like How to Be a Good Person written by someone whose values I don't agree with.

Yesterday we avoided workers, and I think today we have to do it again.  I vote for the library.  It's rainy.  The laundry is piling up because we can't hang it to dry.  Someone outside is yelling, and I better dress in case a worker arrives at 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home