dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, February 09, 2016

in which our hero uses the word "harbinger"

Today new friends are coming over for lunch.  I'm making pesto pasta salad, fruit salad, carrot sticks, and serving smoked tofu that's made by Trader Joe, not me.  I hope it's an okay meal.  I feel pretty good about it.

Yesterday we were driving by Huntridge Circle Park and happened to see friends, so we went around the block and stopped to visit with them.  Our friend JR talked to one of the guys at length about tv shows and anime movies and stuff.  I only liked the X-Files, adoring both Mulder and Scully.

I have been writing more poems and more prayers, a good combination.  A good thing to do every day along with walking.

Ming got new shoes and bought me those cute pink shoelaces at my request.  He's working on a photo album project for NDE that's taking a ton of work and time.

It's nicely warmer here, reaching the low 70s every day.  It's easier this way, but I'm afraid of spring because it's the harbinger of summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home