dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

minimum day

Last night was our Catholic Worker mardi gras celebration.  We had that King Cake but we didn't eat even half of it, and nobody found the baby Jesus toy in it, so that aspect went unfulfilled.  We prayed a Shrove Tuesday prayer.  And now it's lent.

I slept a lot last night and didn't want to wake up.  It reminded me of when I got three wisdom teeth out and the nurse afterward told me, "Try to wake up," as I struggled.

Lunch yesterday was a success in that we all got along, they liked the food, and we talked about doing it again.  And going on a double date for Valentine's Day to the mob museum, which is free for Nevada residents that day.

I'm still enjoying this pre-spring.  Ming's gone to hospitality day lunch.  I'm trying to keep my day to a minimum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home