dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, April 30, 2016

rainy day at the mela

Thunder and lightning here again.  We went to the Indian food fest to get my mind off things.  I liked the dancing though we left when the best performances were starting.  A troupe from Austin, Texas performed.  Then it got too cold and we left.

We went to this comic book store for a vegan bake sale to support some animal sanctuary, but they were almost out of baked goods.  They were selling some homemade apple butter, which didn't interest me.  We looked at books for a little while.  I thought about buying Are You My Mother? by Alison Bechdel but decided to see if the library has it.

I've been reading again.  I like it, though I don't have a good reading spot.  I don't like reading in bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home