dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

I'm just hoping I'll show up and be heard

Yesterday I cooked arroz con gandules for community dinner.  Everybody liked it.  I was glad.  With kale on the side.

It's windy here.  The windchimes are going like crazy.

I got a new boombox.  It's small.  Sounds great.  My old one the tape player broke.  When I tried to play a tape, it made a loud humming sound.  We gave it to our community member H.  Last night after dinner, Ming checked to see if anyone wanted it, and H did.

"I'm the only one who walks around with a boombox," he said.  I like to see him on the street walking with his boombox.  I hope the one we gave him's not too heavy.

My pinched nerve is acting up, making many sleeping positions impossible and waking me up a lot in the night.  It's a challenge.

This song is one of my main theme songs.  It's a good theme song for a quiet person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home