dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

what is summer

Our friend, his truck was broken into.  He had his backpack, laptop, phone, and guitar stolen.  But it wasn't actually his guitar--it was his niece's.  This was downtown.  Or in the arts district.

Last night my community watched the Michael Moore movie Who To Invade Next or something like that.  They all liked it.  They remarked that there was no violence so I would have been fine with it.  But it's not just about violence.

I think today I'm going to pick up the rest of my photo albums from storage and buy the pocket kind and hop to it.  I also want some juice, an avocado.

Yesterday we bought a shitton of fruit at Costco.  Blueberries, raspberries, green grapes, two kinds of cherries...  What is summer for if not for fruit.

Last night I dream Ming was wearing a skirt.  We were at home, and I asked if he was going to wear it out.  I think he said yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home