dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, September 10, 2016

pancake day

This morning we got up at 5 again and we went for a walk in the half-dark at the springy track.  We were the only ones there!

Then we went to the Catholic Worker to serve the hungry.  It was pancake day, and I did syrup.  I said good morning to a lot of people and poured syrup on their food.  I got called honey and sweetie, which I take with the intention it was given.

Then Ming gave me a ride home and returned to the Worker to help with dishes.  Then there's a seed planting workshop he's co-leading.  I said I'd go, before, but changed my mind.  It's going to be a busy day.  I have a meeting in the afternoon and political prisoner letter writing night at 6.

Is it Saturday already?  Yes, it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home