dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, September 09, 2016

you must be a Christmas tree, the way you light up the room

This morning I'm up before dawn.  We're going to the goddess temple today.

I was just listening to music and binding zines.  I got this rainbow thread, but the rate that the color changes to another color is such that only one color shows, per zine.  Know what I mean?  So that's kind of a fail.  But it's cheerful.

Every day is a new chance to be good to myself.  That's one of the things I pray for the most--asking for help taking care of my body and mind.

Last night in my dream I wished some people happy Friday then dream-doubted myself.  Usually in my dreams I am so uncertain about reality, which is slippery.

My bestie sent me a ton of typed up letters from when we were teenagers.  I read them last night and laughed and cried.  And I didn't even get to the sad part yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home