dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

easy

This morning we went to the goddess temple so Ming could work on the rabbit fence.  I walked in the desert and sang in the temple.  I didn't have my song book but remember a lot.

Then we had tea with the priestess.  She heated up some leftover apple dump cake and we ate some with our tea.  I felt I had to eat some in order to be polite, but it was good.  But I need to be careful.

Now I'm roasting delicata squash, and Hungarian mushroom soup is simmering on the stove.  I need to make the salad too, later.  It's for community dinner.

Tomorrow I have a medical appointment, hopefully the last for a while.  And I have therapy.  Ming has a teeth cleaning.

Then Thursday is a party for our friend King Ron.  I'm baking a cake.  I decided on chocolate with cream cheese frosting.  And I'll make pesto pasta salad for that too, which is easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home